Symptoms of Tendonitis
Tendonitis is inflammation of a muscle. This can be located at several different places in the body. Common areas include the knee, achilles, shoulder, elbow but it can occur at any muscle that is overworked.
- Pain in a tendon that gets worse when you move
- Difficulty moving the joint
- Feeling a grating or crackling sensation when you move the tendon
- Swelling, sometimes with heat or redness
Treatment for Tendonitis
Act Quickly! We don’t want this to become a chronic issue or for a tear to occur, requiring surgery. Our treatments will work to
- Decrease the inflammation
- Build strength
- Address the root cause
- Prevent it from coming back
Tendonitis can be an issue if not addressed immediately and can limit your ability to complete everyday tasks. Physical therapists are experts on how to treat this. Call today to set up an appointment. No referral needed!